See what’s going on in the Early Childhood Collaboration for the community.
This is where we share information from the early childhood landscape.
Learn about EPEL’s new early learning initiatives, successes, early childhood policies, and read the quarterly newsletter, The Collaborator.
- May 2023 | May Family and Provider News
- April 2023 | April Family and Provider News
- March 24, 2023 | Dem Bones
- March 6, 2023 | Meet Andrea Vargas
- February 14, 2023 | Dear Valentine
- December 16, 2022 | Happy Holidays!
- October 12, 2022 | Falling Forward for Children & Families
- September 13, 2022 | EPEL Birth to Five Illinois Implementation Grant Recipient
- Summer 2022 | Meeting Families Where They Are
- Week of Young Child | Celebrate Young Children! Week of Young Child
- Winter 2022 | Transforming the Early Childhood System
- Winter 2021 | That’s A Wrap 2021! High Broil for Children
- Fall 2021 | Transforming Early Childhood Education
- Summer 2021 | Loving Children BIG
- Spring 2021 | Building the System and Supporting
- Winter 2020 | Potential for Doing Good
- Fall 2020 | Fall in Love with Early Learning
- Summer 2020 | Standing Up Against Racism
- Spring 2020 | Our Children Count
- Winter 2020 | Happy New Year
- Winter 2019 | Keep Showing Up
- Fall 2019 | What’s All the Buzz About Early Learning Partners
- Summer 2018 | You Don’t Want to Miss Fall News
- Fall 2018 | What’s New with Elgin Partnership for Early Learning
- Spring 2018 | I Think We Can, I Think We Can
- Winter 2018 | Reach, Connect, Equip and Serve
- Fall 2017 | Happy Fall Y’all
- Summer 2017 | Welcome to EPEL (Elgin Partnership for Early Learning)