EPEL offers Professional Development opportunities to provide high-quality training and support on topics that strengthen local provider programs. One of the best ways to promote quality care and support educators and directors is to empower and offer training to the professionals that work with children each day.
Topics cover developmentally appropriate early literacy, early math, Trauma-Informed Care, social-emotional behavior, and how to perform developmental and social-emotional screenings.
Even if you are a director, teacher, or have owned a family child care for many years, we are happy to continue to partner to help you reach your goals and expand your knowledge on current opportunities through professional development.
- Early Childhood Professional Learning
- Gateways to Opportunity Statewide Training Search
–Gateways i-learning System
–Scholarship Training Funds
- Illinois Action for Children
- Star Net Training Calendar
- Town Square for Family Care Providers
- YWCA Metropolitan Chicago April-June 2021 Training Calendar